We 1st met Helen in 2009. At the time we were facing a Short Sale on our 1st home. Helen gave us so much understanding and knowledge to face what could have been a confusingly difficult experience to overcome. Over the years, she has been there to walk us through the home rental process and then once again assisted us with the privilege of obtaining home ownership. As the current owners of a Real Estate Investment Company, we are proud to recognize Helen as our go to Realtor to assist us with our Real Estate transactions. Her organization and professionalism makes for an effortless process, while her wisdom and expertise have allowed us to approach each of our property acquisitions with clarity and confidence. Her motto says it all....it is her privilege and passion to serve.
- Ron and Estella Punch
Helen was very knowledgeable and worked persistently to close the sale for my grandmother.
- Jessica from Grand Prairie, TX
I don't have much experience in the Real Estate Industry. However, Helen Ford made this an experience knowledgeable for me. In a good way I have learned a lot of valuable information.
- Denise from Grand Prairie, TX
Helen was an awesome realtor! She had a very clear understanding of the industry and her passion for what she does and her desire to leave her clients happy is unmatched. Her pleasant attitude and willingness to do all she can to make certain that you choose the perfect place makes her a five star realtor and one who I will always depend on for my real estate needs.
- Abe from Frisco, TX
Helen is the most knowledgeable, caring, and hardworking Realtor I know. 7 years ago she helped my family sale our home in Michigan, and relocate to Texas. While working with her, she quickly became more than just "our realtor," she became a friend. Currently, with Helen's help, mentorship, and expertise, we are closing on a new home. When we decided to look for another home to support our growing family, we didn't think twice on who to contact. If your looking for someone that's trust-worthy, dependable, and who will have your best interest at heart, Helen Ford is the person. We completely trust her, her leadership, and advice.
- Nara Reed
Helen was always available when I needed her. She was able to answer all my questions, concerns and keep me on track too.
- Carol from Frisco, TX
Helen was able to help me clear some issues to get my home closed on time. She also provided information and what was needed with the buyer's mortgage in order to close on time. I really recommend using Helen as your realtor.
- Theresa from Little Elm, TX
I would like to take the time to recommend Helen Ford as an upstanding, knowledgeable and professional Realtor. She took the time to listen to my needs (which were very specific) and match properties based on my requests. She is a great negotiator and provides quick responses to resolve potential issues.
- Shea Gipson
Helen has displayed the type of Industry and Market knowledge that makes me want to continue to refer her two friends and family as well as forward my business to her. But above that, she's a very honest person and a straight shooter. That's priceless.
Helen Ford, Realtor
PMP, GRI, CSM
• Experienced Buyer Agent focusing on New Construction
• Member of HomeTown Heroes Programs for Military, First Responders, Medical, Non-Profits, and Government Clients
• Mortgage Audit and Foreclosure Review for Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) 2012
• Licensed Realtor since 2006
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) 2017
• National Mortgage License Training (NMLS) (2011)
• Certified IT Project Manager (PMP) since 2002
• B.S. Business Administration/Management Information Systems (MIS) - University of Detroit Mercy (1995). Graduate Magna Cum Laude
• Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) Collin County (2015)
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) since 2009
• Affordable Housing Specialists (2009)
• Short Sales Specialist (2008)
• Member Real Estate Investment Association (REIA) since 2006
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Dallas Chapter since 2002
• Member Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) International Business Honors Society (1995)
• Originally from Michigan, relocated to DFW in 2007
• Mother of adult 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law, 1 beautiful granddaughter, and 2 wonderful grandsons
• Enjoy fitness and health, travel and adventure, entertaining family and friends, concerts and plays